Alarme Sentinelle is a leading electronic Security System provider based in Montreal and is looking for an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative.
This part time position of 24 hours/week will entail the following:
Mission statement: As an inside sales/customer service representative it is your mission to uphold our brand name with outstanding quality, service, and reliability that all our customers expect. Your goal is to help maintain customer satisfaction, retain clients, grow the business, meet retention targets and deliver a legendary customer experience.
- Follow up on cancelled accounts to determine the nature of the cancellation and retain the client.
- Prepare, proof, deliver and have contracts signed by clients if a sale is made or a client is retained.
- If for a relocation make sure the appropriate information is gathered and followed up by you or if necessary a security consultant.
- Follow up on quotations with both the sales consultant and the lead to ensure a lead is followed through to the end.
- Receive, qualify and distribute sales leads to the appropriate sales consultant.
- Perform post sales/installation/service follow up's by phone to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generate leads by monitoring the live chat of the company website.
- Monitor customer reviews and address any negative reviews by contacting the client.
- Write small blog posts and other small marketing tasks from time to time.
- Strong customer service skills
- Great Attitude and work ethic
- Accepts rejection easily
- Meticulous and serious
- Computer savvy
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Creative and brings fresh ideas to the business
- Must be able to qualify for Bill 88 requirements (BSP card)
Please send your application to email@example.com with a CV and cover letter.