Security Customer Service/Programming - Full Time Position
We are currently looking for an individual with a customer service background for a full time position as a customer service representative /programmer.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a Customer-centric Service Industry (preferably the Security Industry).
Our company is one of the leaders in the security industry and specializes in tailoring and personalizing electronic security solutions and customer service to the needs of the client. It is a priority for our clients to be provided with a highly professional level of service in order to maintain quality relationships.
We pride ourselves on our competitive, but extremely friendly and family-oriented work environment. Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust and challenge.
We are now striving to train the most capable and skilled individuals with the right attitude to help our customer satisfaction goals by complying with our clients request and needs. We provide full training and career advancement in this globally expanding industry.
- Upload/download of burglary, access control and CCTV systems.
- Manage events remotely.
- Provide exceptional customer service and assist technicians on the road.
- Facilitate administrative tasks and customer scheduling.
- Additional tasks as required.
- This security Customer Service and programming opening is ideal for college graduates or Service professionals with great results in over delivering the customer service experience.
Benefits of the Security Customer Service/Programming Position:
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Opportunity to be part of the completion process of a project
- Flexible Scheduling
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
Security Customer Service/programming Position Requirements:
- Experience in customer service and associated fields.
- Bilingual in both Official Languages.
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment.
- Background in the security industry ( asset)
Please apply by email and include your resume and any other related documents (cover letter, references, etc.) firstname.lastname@example.org