Warehouse and inventory manager
Working hours: Monday to Friday – 07:00 to 16:00, with 1/2 hour for lunch.
Holidays follow office schedule.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- Preparation of orders on a daily basis.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Maintaining statistical records of inventory/prepare annual inventory in stockroom, vehicles and job sites.
- Coordination of stock movement between technicians and stockroom.
- Liaising with technicians and other departments.
- Ensuring compliance with health, quality and recycling policies.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report when required).
- Verify pricing with Suppliers on a monthly basis to ensure costing.
- Prepare and manage returns to suppliers and back into inventory.
- Schedule vehicle management and maintenance.
- Perform other tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
- Strong leadership, managerial skills and the ability to manage staff.
- Interpersonal skills – team player, autonomous, dynamic, self-governing and takes initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be bilingual in French and English.
- Strong problem solving, reasoning and decision making skills.
- Some skills with low voltage electronics and IT skills will be considered an asset.
- High school diploma or DEC.
Please apply by email at email@example.com and include your resume and any other related documents (cover letter, references, etc).